This session is intended for the new personal care workers or workers with minimal experience using the DHS-provided Sandata System and using the Sandata Mobile Connect application (SMC app). This session is part of a series developed for workers new to EVV who use the SMC App on a cell phone or tablet.
At this webinar, workers will:
1. Review key terms and what information they will capture using EVV.
2. Observe how to log in, start, and complete a visit using the app.
3. Learn how to reset their SMC App password using the device.
4. Understand how the SMC App works when Wi-Fi or cell service is not available.
5. Learn tips to make using the SMC App as easy as possible.
6. Identify where helpful EVV resources are found.
7. Be able to ask questions to EVV specialists about the app.
This session is devoted to sharing everything we know about the Sandata Mobile Connect (SMC) App. So, if your agency is not using the State provided Sandata EVV system, this training will not be helpful to you. Workers that plan to attend this session should download/install the Sandata Mobile Connect (SMC) App to their iOS or Android device prior to joining.
Session Length: 45 mins.
Registration: Pre-registration required.
Cost: This session is offered to the provider agency at no cost.
For questions about the webinar event, email David.Lubick@dhs.wisconsin.gov.
For information about EVV, contact Wisconsin EVV Customer Care by phone at 833-931-2035, or by email at VDXC.ContactEVV@wisconsin.gov for help with program related questions and support. EVV Customer Care hours are Monday – Friday, 7 am – 6pmCT.